Saturday 13 September 2008

Getting started?

Been thinking about blogging for quite some time, but have always dismissed it with blog getting too boring to read.
Sort of like: Woke up. Went to work. Worked. Got home. Sat at PC playing solitaire. Went to bed.
Let's see if I can make it (and my life) more interesting...

OK... here it goes....

To Do list for the weekend:
- Take a walk in nice weather (yeah... just waiting for it to appear)
- Shop for flower pots
- Buy flowers at Haymarket
- Get some red wine at Systembolaget
- Fix feet & nails (whatever is left of nails anyway)
- Tell landlord Frida about boardmeeting on tuesday (I'm buying the appartment - will tell you later)
- Answer all messages on Facebook/Myspace/Hotmail that have been sent by loving friends who has gotten nothing but silence in return BAD BAD BAD Karin!!!
- Work a bit from home... I know I shouldn't, but....
- Iron the heap of clothes in the spare room as to have something to wear...
- Re-arrange kitchen cupboards that are totally un-organized since room mate moved out.
- Cook
- Nap (favourite thing to do on saturday afternoon)
- Etc etc

Off I go. I'll let you know if I get anything done... :)

1 comment:

Trina J. said...

I'm so glad you found my blog! And I'm so glad you have one! Eric got a big smile on his face when I told him that you had found me. Make sure you put some pictures up because I want to get to know you better and I want to see Sweden. We have a goal to visit there next year. It would be so fun to see you. Take care! Trina