Tuesday 2 February 2010

Carousel

I have crystals adrift in my ear... crystals might sound luxurious, but these tiny F'ers needs to calm down and stop messing with my sense of balance... Whenever I move or when things move too fast before my eyes it's like I'm on a carousel and I feel sick...

It started on thursday. I was sure I had caught the stomach flu and fled from work. Took the bus from Dalagatan to Gullmarsplan (normally about 25 minutes) and had to get off the bus 4 times as I thought I was gonna puke. Didn't! Thank god for small pleasures :)
Slept most of thursday afternoon and all friday. Have been up but not able to do much since then. I really need to go to work!!

Went to the hospital on sunday and they took ECG and bloodtests and whathaveyou, and confirmed that the tiny crystals in my ear are drifting around. It will probably disappear in a matter of days, but I want it solved now!! Can't move, can't read, can't watch telly, can hardly be on the computer, I'm going crazy! Thank god for audio books! And for my cyber sisters who are checking in on me <3

Went to the store earlier as I'm almost out of everything eatible that doesn't need to be prepared. Felt 100 yrs old staggering back...

Done whining now I think... :)
I'll be fine.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

the Painters said...

I'm so so so sorry dear. I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!
I have been throwing up for 8 weeks now with this pregnancy. I am now on an at home IV and a stomach pump with medicine. Oh life! I hope you are feeling better soon. I am thinking about you. Maybe we can commiserate together. Love you cousin! Take care.

Karin said...

<3<3<3 Thanks Sarah!
I was reading your post of how you were working that wedding and only threw up once "and very discretley". That post was sooo cute :)
I feel for you. Get better soon girl! And remember; you'll get a nice thumbsucking little girl/boy for the effort <3